Event date: 10/23/2018 8:00 AM - 10/26/2018 6:00 PM Export event
October 23 - 26, 2018, Hannover, Germany
From 23 – 26 October 2018 the 25th International Sheet Metal Working Technology Exhibition will open its doors again in Hanover, Germany. As the world’s leading exhibition for the sheet metal working industry, EuroBLECH offers a global platform for the presentation of the latest technology to a specialised audience of the industry’s key purchasers and decision makers. A total of about 60,000 visitors from some 102 different countries came to Hanover in 2016 to get an overview of the latest technological developments in sheet metal processing and invest in new production equipment. 1,505 companies from 41 countries displayed their products and services on a record net exhibition space of 87,800m².
EuroBLECH has been serving the sheet metal working industry as their leading international trade exhibition for almost fifty years. The event is a showcase for technological developments, an economic and trend barometer as well as a marketplace for business on a global scale. With its audience that exclusively consists of industry professionals and trade visitors ready to invest, EuroBLECH is a unique platform for manufacturers and suppliers to market their machines, products and services to the sheet metal working industry.
We would love to meet you at the exhibition and discuss your projects. Find us in booth D02 in hall 16.
Antal som läst artikeln: 2101
- Learn more on how to visit EuroBLECH here.
- Visit the EuroBLECH ticket shop here. Admission tickets for a low pre-sale price can now be purchased at the EuroBLECH Online Ticket Shop. On-site ticket sales are open on all event days. In advance sale via the trade fair website costs a day ticket 32 € instead of 42 €, and a season ticket 52 € instead of 62 €. At Industrilas, ticket vouchers are also available for customers and interested parties. Please contact us.
- Download EuroBLECH exhibition folder and floor plans/map in section "Documents to download" below
or download the English exhibition folder here.
- Download our full product catalogue in English here.
- See the Euroblech presentation video here or play it directly in the window below.