Klima-flex 3D Hinge
Robust and secure hinges for insulated doors
Larger doors and access panels means stronger forces are applied on the hinges. Klima-flex 3D Hinge can be adjusted in all three dimensions and you will therefore have supreme gasket compression, while at the same time bring the door to its intended nominal closed position.
Benefits in brief:
- Easy assembly in double skin door designs
- Adjustable by 3 mm in X-, Y- and Z axis
- Supreme gasket compression
- Opening angle is 180°
- To increase the lifetime of the gasket, the point of rotation has been placed away from the door
- Supplied with adjustment screws and mounting plate
- Robust and solid installation with the use of mounting plate
- Hinge is available with either a zinc-plated surface or coated in black texture powder
- Mounted with the same hole pattern as Klima-flex 2D Hinge (art. no. 321151 and 321651), making it easy to upgrade a current installation to the new 3D hinge.
Download PDF-documents with drawings, CAD-files, P/N's and full info of the system on page 3-163.